A. Scope and Applicability
B. Use of Site
4. You may use (and, in specified instances where applicable, download) the Service, the Site, and the information, writings, images, software and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (singly or collectively, the "Content") solely for your non-commercial and personal purposes and/or to learn about us, andour products and services.
C. Linking to this Site
6. You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our home page so long as you do not portray the Site or us in a false, defamatory, derogatory or offensive manner. However, unless you are specifically permitted by us in writing to do so, you are not to mirror, frame or utilise framing techniques on this Site, the Service or the Content, or connect "deep links" to the Site (i.e. create links to the Site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site).
D. Ownership and Intellectual Property
7. For the avoidance of doubt, no right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to you, whether as a result of your downloading such Content or otherwise. Please be aware that all Content is our property and/or the property of our content providers and is protected by applicable copyright laws.
E. Software Downloads
9. Any software, images and/or logos available for download via the Site is our copyrighted work and/or that of our licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end-user licence agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of and agreement to be legally bound by the terms of the end-user licence agreement.
F. Disclaimer of Warranties
10. Please be aware that the Site, the Service and the Content (including for this purpose, any information on, about or from third parties or relating to third party products and services) is provided on "as is" and on an "as available" basis, in respect of which we make no express or implied representations, warranties or endorsements whatsoever. We also expressly disclaim all and any representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including implied warranties of accuracy, compatibility, completeness, fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, satisfactory quality, security and title, with regard to the Site, the Service, the Content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the Site.
11. We do not warrant that the functions performed by the Site or the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that errors or defects in the Site or the Service, if any, will be corrected, or the Site or our server that makes it available will be free of viruses or bugs. Neither can we guarantee or warrant that any files or software available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer codes, files or programmes.
G. Limitation of Liability
12. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise, and regardless of the form or cause of action):
a) loss of data;
b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
c) loss of business;
a) loss of opportunity;
b) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
c) losses suffered by third parties;
d) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages,
arising from (and irrespective of whether we have been advised of such possibility or occurrence):
a) the use of or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content;
ii. any transaction conducted through or facilitated by the Site;